From noon to 3 p.m. Friday, Woodbridge residents can stop by area Starbucks locations to try a free 12-ounce "Refresher," the new iced energy drink from the coffee chain.
The two new drinks are low in calories and include "real ingredients like blackberries, lime slices, fruit juice and green coffee extract" for a quick boost of energy, the company said on its website.
The two iced drinks come in "Cool Lime" and "Very Berry Hibiscus" flavors.
The new "Refresher" line also has sparkling and instant beverages available in cans and powder packets, respectively.
There are six Starbucks shops located in the Woodbridge area:
- at 2447 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge
- (in Target) at 2460 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge
- (in Potomac Mills Mall) at 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, #337, Woodbridge
- at 4471 Cheshire Station Plaza, Space 15, Dale City
- at 12447 Hedges Run Drive, #B-1, Lake Ridge
- (in Safeway) at 4240 Merchant Plaza, Lake Ridge
For more information, click here.