Potbelly Sandwich Shop Opens Oct. 9 at Potomac Town Center
It's Woodbridge's first Potbelly Sandwich Shop.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop will open at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center on Oct. 9 at 11 a.m.
“We are looking forward to bringing the Potbelly experience to Woodbridge,” said general manager Jackie Mullen in a release. “Potbelly is unique because we have some of the best fast and friendly service in this industry. The company allows the shop managers the freedom to be ourselves and hire the right people who bring excitement to our guests, creating new Potbelly fans every day. We also have the ability to connect with our neighbors through music, neighborhood events and much more.”
Potbelly is known for live music as well as sandwiches. The sandwich shop welcomes local musicians, and three Woodbridge musicians will play during lunch on opening week.
“Our passion for music is contagious and we welcome local talent with opportunities to perform at the shop,” said Mullen.
The new shop provides jobs for over 20 employees. Potbelly is open Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Local musicians who wish to play at the Woodbridge Potbelly should contact the manager.
- Potomac Town Center, No Ordinary Strip Mall
- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza Coming to Woodbridge
- Charming Charlie to Come to Potomac Town Center
- Bluberi: Community Focused and Talk of the Town
- Rumors of No P.F. Chang's at Potomac Town Center False
- Board to Hear Planning Presentation on Potomac Town Center
- Update: Additional Potomac Town Center Businesses Opening Late 2012
- Three New Stores to Open in Potomac Town Center
- Leisure Fitness Opens at Potomac Town Center
- Photo of the Day: Construction Continues at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center Nears Completion
- P. F. Chang's Opens at Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- REI Opens at Potomac Town Center on Oct. 5