Patch Voters Choose NoVa's Best Burgers
Patch readers across Northern Virginia cast more than 2,100 votes this week to choose their favorite local burger places.
The results of the first week of Best of Patch polling finished on Friday morning, and the big winner around the region was Five Guys Burgers and Fries, which was chosen by Patch readers as the best burger place in six area communities.
But Five Guys wasn't the only winner in this week's poll. Reston voters chose The Counter Burger as their favorite, Fredericksburg voters chose the local Otter House, and Leesburg chose Blue Ridge Grill its favorite.
Other restaurants in each town received many votes, glowing comments from fans and great reviews in the Patch Places directory.
In all, Patch readers across Northern Virginia posted more than 2,165 votes to choose the best burgers in their towns. Below is a summary of the winners and results of polls on Patch sites around the area. Please click on the links to see full results of each poll.
• Ashburn: Congratulations to Five Guys for its win in the Best of Ashburn Patch poll. Of the 144 people who voted, 60 (41 percent) voted for Five Guys, which is located in the Ashburn Restaurant Park.
• Reston: Congrats to The Counter, which Patch readers chose as their favorite spot for burgers in this week's "Best of Patch" poll. The Counter edged out Five Guys with 105 votes to 97 votes. Clyde's was third and BRB came in a fourth. To see complete poll results, click here.
• Chantilly: Congratulations to Five Guys, winner of the Best Burger in Chantilly competition!
• Centreville: Patch asked Centreville readers where their favorite place was to get a burger in the area, and the choice was clear: Five Guys.
• Manassas and Manassas Park: After 130 votes, nine contestants and four days, five guys took the top spot. Five Guys Burgers and Fries, that is. With 34 percent of the 130 votes, it is the winner of our “Best of Patch: Burger Joints” contest.
• Fredericksburg: Congrats to the Otter House, which Patch readers chose as their favorite restaurant for a burger in this week's "Best of Patch" poll.
Otter House beat out Hooters, F.W. Sullivans and Five Guys for the top spot. Click here to see the complete results.