Janie and Jack Outlet to Open at Potomac Mills Mall Next Summer
The store offers fashionable clothing choices for children, toddlers, and newborns.
Children's clothing retailer Janie and Jack Outlet is set to open at Potomac Mills Mall next summer, joining other stores such as Carter's Outlet and Gymboree Outlet.
“The addition of the first Janie and Jack Outlet in the area further brands Potomac Mills as the leading shopping destination of its kind,” said Andrea Spessard, general manager at Potomac Mills, in a prepared statement. “We will continue to evolve and enhance our unique shopping experience, meeting fashion and budget-minded shopper demand for more exclusive stores, more brands, more savings and more fun.”
Janie and Jack Outlet will find its home in the Neighborhood 1 Fashion District, close to Off Broadway Shoes. It will offer fashionable clothing options for children, toddlers, and newborns.
- Cheesecake Factory, Bobby's Burger Palace to Open at Potomac Mills Mall
- Speak Out: Restaurants or Parking Spaces?
- Virginia’s First Bahama Breeze to Open at Potomac Mills
- LOFT Outlet, Express, Pandora Outlet Coming to Potomac Mills Mall
- Cheesecake Factory at Potomac Mills to Open Nov. 7
- Potomac Mills Offers Discounts to Holiday Tour Groups