Voter turnout was expected to be light this year in the Republican presidential primary battle in Virginia, in part because only Congressman Ron Paul and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney were on the ballot.
Patch discussed voter turnout, posted election results as they come in and took your comments and questions Tuesday evening.
See More on Patch
- Watch Live: Virginia Republican Convention 2013
- Poll: Does the Virginia GOP Convention Represent True Democracy?
- Virginia's RidgeRunners Celebrate Boston 'Courage' and Honor Marathon 'One Step at a Time'
- Virginia GOP Voter ID Law: Voter Suppression?
- Virginia's Next Governor: Ken Cuccinelli, Terry McAuliffe or... ?
Most Popular articles
- Powerball: Jackpot Amount, Where to Play, Odds of Winning
- I-95 South Closed For Several Hours, Detour Information
- Abortion Doctor Sentenced in Death of Woodbridge Woman
- 74-Year-Old Woman Accused of Attacking Firefighter, Police Officer
- Crime Wrap: Men Robbed at Knifepoint, Would-be Burglars Caught in the Act